Moody Tones and Film Effects for Adobe Lightroom
Created by portrait and urban street photographer Arvin Febry, based out of Jakarta, Indonesia. These presets are made to help you add artistic, moody analog style effects to your street or portrait photography.
Arvin created these presets to help fellow photographers learn from him and also to create awesome edits! His presets will help you in adding moody effects, film tones, and other effects on your urban, portrait, and lifestyle photos.
Begin creating moody, film photos today with these presets from Arvin Febry.
- 9 Moody Effects for Lightroom
- Moody Tones
- Enhanced Detail
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
Arvin has included nine unique photo filters for you to use! Read below to find out how each preset will transfrom your image.
- Film Portrait | It works for portrait modeling and adds a nice film touch to it!
- Minimalist | Work well in low light conditions. (ex: indoor and cloudy)
- Moody Blue and White | This preset works well on urban photos with no people.
- Moody Film Look | This preset’s for those who want to get cinematic looks. If you want, change the colors in the HSL Tab too!
- Moody Nature | Works great in nature conditions such as forests, it’s good if you want take some landscape photos.
- Moody Portrait | If you shoot portraits, this presets will work good for you. Just apply the preset and if the skin tones are not perfect, you can adjust the yellow in HSL Tab and do some brushes on the skin.
- Moody Urban | It works for buildings with people in frame.
- Street Portrait | Works well on low light conditions such as night.
- Street Urban | This presets work well during daylight hours, just apply the presets and adjust the exposure.