BLUSH PINK – Lightroom Presets 3687661
High Quality Toned Blush Pink Presets For Instagram
Discover 16 Blush Pink Lightroom Presets designed specially to speed up editing workflow in your travel photos. These presets were made to help you improve light, color, contrast, tone and vibrancy in your photos. Just one click and you are ready to go posting your favorite travel photos on Instagram or Facebook.
Preset Pack Includes:
- 16 Lightroom Travel Presets For Lightroom Classic and CC (after 7.3 version) and Photoshop CC
- 16 Lightroom Presets for Mobile (No Lightroom Desktop or CC subscription needed)
- If you have an Adobe CC Subscription available, the presets can be synced and will be compatible with iPhone and Android mobile phones and also on iPad, so you can edit photos on the go
- Presets extension is .xmp
- Mac & PC compatible
- Presets designed for JPEG & RAW
- Maximum quality on RAW files (you should always shoot RAW)
- Ideal for Travel photos
- Secure Checkout & Instant Download
- After checkout you will be redirected to a link where you can download the presets
- One-time-purchase. Unlimited Use
- Cover photos are just used to show the presets effect. Photos not included in download.
- BY PURCHASING THIS ITEM, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING: Do not share the files, or sell them in any form. Derivative works are also prohibited.
Install Instructions (Desktop):
-After download save the preset archive on a handy location, like Desktop -Unzip all the files into a folder (ex. Blush Pink – Desktop Filters) -Open Lightroom -Go To: Edit – Preferences – Presets -Click On “Show Lightroom Develop Presets” -In the window that appears, enter the Settings subfolder -Copy the unzipped folder ‘Blush Pink – Desktop Filters’ in the Settings subfolder -Restart Lightroom
Install Instructions (Mobile):
-Install Adobe Lightroom CC app on your phone (iPhone or Android) -Remember you do NOT need a subscription -Save all DNG files from ‘Blush Pink – Mobile Filters’ folder to your phone camera roll -Open Lightroom CC on your phone and create a new album, then select Add from Camera Roll to add the DNG files in that album -Open every DNG individually and select Create Preset so you can apply the effect later on whatever photo you like -Name the preset and the preset group, choose Select all -Save all the presets in the same preset group