10 Lightroom presets designed to make your photos even more stunning. They were each selected to give you a wide range of presets so you can always get the best look.
Each Lightroom preset has been designed to look great with a wide variety of images. In many instances you will be able to get a great result with a single click. However, you can always make adjustments to suit individual photos.
- 10 pro Lightroom presets.
- Compatible with Lightroom 4, 5, 6 and CC.
- Compatible with both Mac and PC.
- Works on RAW and JPEG images.
- Fully adjustable.
Act presets included: Act presets includes a wide verity to get the most out of the set. Presets where designed to work across many types of photography. Works best for landscape, Aerial, and architecture, but works for all. Included are warmer tones, cooler tones, enriched colors and much more.
Lightroom presets can NOT be used for Photoshop.
How to add your presets
- Open Lightroom.
- Go to: Preferences.
- Click on box titled: Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
- Make sure you are in the Lightroom folder.
- Open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy the folder(s) of your presets and paste them into the Develop Presets folder.
- Restart Lightroom.